With March just a day away we thought we would let you know some of what’s happening at the market and Palos Verdes at large.
- St. Patrick’s Day, March 17 – Don’t forget to wear that green!
- First Day of Spring, March 20 – Warmer weather and spring cleaning
- Easter, April 1st – Easter egg hunts and a holiday meal makes for a great day
- Whale of a Day is March 10, come out to the light house and help us celebrate the migration of the whales. Plenty of food and activities for everyone!
- Palos Verdes Wild! at the PV Art Center. Enjoy a farm-to-table meal from Chef Paul Buchanan and the opening of two new exhibits for the Art Center
- Celebrate spring and St. Patrick’s Day with the PV Symphonic Band on March 17
- Our St. Patrick’s Day and Easter goodies are out for everyone to enjoy
- Look out for beer specials and corned beef as we get closer to St. Patrick’s Day
- As we get close to end of the month we’ll be bringing you ham for Easter dinner
- We’ve got new candy in! Check out all our new treats!