We think food is at it’s best when it’s not only fresh but playful. Food can bring you joy before the first bite through fun presentation and delicious smells, or even with the anticipation and care that starts at the preparation. Sharing some of that love through and with food can be a great bonding experience so we’ve brought you a dinner idea that everyone in your family can help with, make their own, and share.
Build Your Own Pizza
Build your own pizza is fun for everyone and gives you the opportunity to be punny and let your family know you love them with every pizza your heart!
- Pre-bake your Flat-Out crust at 375 for 2 minutes
- Pull and cool your crust then add your sauce and toppings
- Go classic with a red sauce, mozzarella, and pepperoni
- Go a bit more exotic with a pesto sauce and feta cheese
- Go crazy by bringing the family along and letting them pick the toppings at the store
- Bake at 375 for 4 more minutes or until your cheese is melted
Angel Food Cake with Berries and Whipped Cream
This is such simple yet delicious dessert – just grab some angel food cake, your favorite berries, and some whipped cream. With the strawberries you may want to slice, but otherwise its a no muss, no fuss end to your meal.
We hope you enjoy the meal and the time with your loved ones.