Smart Chicken, Smart Price
We’ve put our Smart Chicken boneless, skinless breasts on sale now through March 20th! To help get your culinary creativity flowing we’ve included a recipe to get you started.
Smart Chicken is a great company focused on providing a quality product while keeping your health, the environment, and the animals welfare at the forefront of their process. If you want to learn more about them, click here, or keep reading below for the recipe.
Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Breast
- 2 boneless skinless Smart Chicken® breasts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, seasoned with salt and cracked pepper
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Canola oil, for cooking
- Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and lightly pound to approximately ¼- inch thick. Cover and refrigerate.
- Prepare three shallow bowls: one with seasoned flour, one with beaten eggs, and one with a combination of panko, salt, parsley, and Parmesan.
- Dredge the chicken breasts in seasoned flour, shaking off excess.
- Dredge each piece of chicken in flour, then coat in egg wash, and dredge in panko mixture. Set aside.
- To a large skillet over medium, add a drizzle of canola oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the breaded chicken. Lower the heat and cook until browned and crisp on both sides, turning only once, approximately 3 minutes per side.
For more recipes like this, click here.