In recent years it has become quite common for many people to follow special dietary restrictions for health and ethical reasons. Whether it’s vegetarian, gluten-free, keto, vegan or something else, we try to provide a host of options for everyone who shops at the market.
Today we though we would highlight some of our gluten-free options, picked out by one of our own cashiers who is familiar with the struggle of finding good food that’s gluten free. Click on any of the product names to find out more about them.
Let’s start with the snacks and small bites pictured above:
- Snikiddy Mac N’ Cheese Puffs – Light, simple corn puffs with cheese
- The Good Crisp BBQ Chips – Pringles but healthier
- Chef Soraya Eat a Bowl Pin – Delicious and bold flavored food in the style of a ramen cup
- thinkThin Chunky and Chocolate protein bar – thinkThin carries a large assortment of bars, all gluten-free. In addition, most of their other products are gluten-free as well.
- New England Naturals Berry Coconut Granola – A healthy snack to eat throughout the day
- Buddha Bowl Himalayan Pink Salt Popcorn – Popcorn, simple and tasty
- Amy’s Cheddar Cheese Burrito – Amy’s carries a large selection of gluten-free food, just click the link to see all the great selection
- Udi’s Gluten Free Cheese Pizza – Udi’s provides nothing but gluten-free food with a large selection of ready-made meals and ingredients like pizza or sliced bread
- Amy’s Rice Mac and Cheeze – Gluten and dairy-free, another option from Amy’s
- Blake’s Chicken Pot Pie – Get a bit of comfort food with this classic meal, just double-check with other items from them since they specialize in all-natural, not just gluten-free.
- Glutino Pepperoni Pizza – Just like Udi’s, Glutino provides a large selection of gluten-free food
- Coolhaus Salted Caramel Ice cream – Indulge your sweet tooth with Coolhaus ice cream, many of their flavors are gluten-free
Still want more? Check out the images below or stop by and we will be happy to find a tasty something for you.
As a final note: With any dietary restrictions, please double-check the ingredients list to be sure your food is safe for you to eat.