[cmsmasters_row data_shortcode_id=”3688ec1801″][cmsmasters_column data_width=”1/1″ data_shortcode_id=”729eab8a4e”][cmsmasters_text shortcode_id=”9d2ddb3e4a”]
- 2 medium heads garlic, broken into separate cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup (about) olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 6- to 7-ounce salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place garlic in ramekin. Pour enough oil over to cover. Wrap ramekin in double thickness of foil. Bake until garlic is very tender, about 35 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer garlic and 1 tablespoon cooking oil to food processor. Add butter to processor; puree. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place salmon on baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle each fillet with 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, then spread 1 tablespoon garlic puree over each. (Can be made 1 day ahead; chill.)
- Bake salmon uncovered until just cooked through, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle rosemary over and serve.