- 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 (13.8-ounce can) refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/4 cup pesto, homemade or store-bought
- 8 (1-ounce slices) fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup leftover rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet or pizza pan with olive oil.
- Working on a surface that has been sprinkled with cornmeal, roll out the pizza into a 12-inch-diameter round. Transfer to prepared baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Using a small ladle, spread pesto over the surface of the dough in an even layer, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Top with mozzarella, dollops of ricotta, chicken and tomatoes.
- Place into oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheeses have melted.
- Serve immediately.
You must log in to post a comment.