Tomorrow is Tuesday so why not whip up some yummy fish tacos for the family!
• Fish – Cod, Halibut, Mahi Mahi, Pollock, Rockfish, Shark, Swordfish, or Tilapia
• Canola Oil
• Lime Juice
• Chili Powder
1. Marinate the fillet in equal parts canola oil and lime juice, with chili powder (to taste, before adding fish) for 20 minutes
2. Remove from the marinade and place in a hot skillet over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes on the first side.
3. Flip and cook for another 30 seconds or until cooked through, then remove.
4. Let rests for 5 minutes then flake with a fork
Once your fish is complete, add it to some small tortillas or taco shells with your preferred fixings – diced tomato, cheese, lime juice, cabbage, cilantro, or whatever else suits your family’s fancy. Bon Apetit!
You must log in to post a comment.